The History of MC Sign Company
MC Sign Company was founded in 1953 in Ashtabula, Ohio where it served Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania in sign sales, manufacturing, service, and installation. At the time it was just a small business operated out of a garage in the area. In 1994, at age 24, Tim Eippert purchased MC Sign Company and envisioned an innovative growth strategy that expanded the operation to a national level. The company steadily grew from a traditional sign company to a leader in the industry providing national brand management, sign design, manufacturing, installation, program management, service and maintenance.